Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gnawing the bone continued...


Gnawing the bone...
Funny how a phrase or idea gets stuck in your head and then all on its own the mind begins creating ancillary examples...I had "Chinese style" riblets for lunch immediately after posting my first ever blog about gnawing the bone, and I had to gnaw and gnaw and still didn't get much meat.
Some lines of thought are like that too. I always expect there to be something useful in there somewhere if I work on them long enough, but sadly, sometimes I find it just isn't always so. Some ideas are just not worth gnawing...and others are like a badly cooked steak...the protein is there but they are so dry and tough and unappetizing you just skip them and go straight for dessert. As I think of it now, this kind of explains the whole concept of entertainment...hmmmm.

1 comment: