Thursday, May 24, 2012

Target versus Walmart...


All is well here at my new duty location. We have all the modern conveniences...showers, flushing toilets, sliding doors on our rooms for privacy an a full range of chain stores...OK no Ross and no mall but...



Here at Farah Airfield we have our very own Tirget...maybe next week they will upgrade it to a Super Tirget! LOL. The suspense is killing me. I bought two mouse pads that look like carpets and some Beats earbuds for the grandkids. The little boy sitting in front is in charge of getting people to come in and buy stuff. His cousin is in charge of the store next door. They had quite a little fuss when we went past Tirget to get to Walmart but everyone knows Wally World is the way to go!


1 comment:

  1. I love your shopping center. I would immediately try to get them to bring in a cousin for a Starbucks. I would probably need to explain refrigerator, frother, big cup, and cow. But their espresso is probably about right.

    ReplyDelete